1. Pumpkin must weigh at least 50 pounds and up to 6 inches of stem may remain on pumpkin for the weigh-in.
2. Pumpkin must be grown by the exhibitor.
3. Weigh in is from 9 AM to 10 AM on Saturday, September 7th , 2019 at the Main Gate of the Steam Engine Grounds.
4. Pumpkin must be free of foreign material (fungicide, wax, dirt, etc.)
5. Prize winning pumpkins must remain on grounds until 4 PM Sunday, September 8, 2019.
6. Judges’ decision is final.
● Monetary Prizes will be awarded.
● Prize level depends on Sponsorship donations
– Prizes awarded at the end of weigh-in, approximately 10:15 AM
Questions: Todd Duncan (phone: 563-419-8624); Jessie Quandahl (phone:563-379-8131); Sue Amundrud (phone:507-493-5228)